The Cleveland Teaching Collaborative is proud to partner with our colleagues at Cleveland State University’s Center for eLearning, Center for Faculty Excellence, Center for Instructional Technology + Distance Learning, Michael Schwartz Library, & DigitalCSU to offer regular Assignment Design Café hours!
Grab a café beverage, chat with facilitators & bring an assignment to reimagine!
Register for the Assignment Design Café at https://forms.office.com/r/NghQy4yX1s and we will send you the meeting link.
Every 2nd Friday of the month from 11am to 12.
What to Expect
- Drop in any time between 11 & 12. No appointment needed.
- Tinker Talks are in the first 5-20 minutes of the café and topics change each month
- Provide a description of the assignment & existing instructions/rubrics.
- Facilitators will help brainstorm adaptations of the assignment for remote, hybrid, or in-person learning
- Leave the café with a plan for your assignment
Have a great assignment or technique to share? Sign up for a “Tinker Talk” and share a 5-10 minute introduction to tips, tools, and tech used for teaching and learning: Tinker Talk Sign Up