The Cleveland Teaching Collaborative is:
- A working group for research, reflection, and support for pandemic pedagogy and beyond
- An academic blog (https://cleteaching.org/)
- A Resource Referatory (https://referatory. cleteaching.org/)
- A professional development arena for instructors at all levels
- A partnership between higher education instructors and K-12 educators in Northeast Ohio
The Cleveland Teaching Collaborative was formed in May 2020 by Molly Buckley-Marudas and Shelley Rose, associate professors at Cleveland State University, with the goal of fostering partnerships between educators at CSU and in K-12 schools. As educators weather social distancing measures with various combinations of remote and hybrid teaching and learning strategies, the need to reflect on these experiences and adapt them to new conditions is paramount.
This partnership seeks to provide educators at all levels with the tools needed to provide mindful, critical learning experiences for students in imperfect circumstances. We will reflect together as a community and make recommendations for future teaching and learning.
Write an essay for the blog
Community Chat- Join us on Microsoft Teams (contact us if you need guest access)
Join our live chats on Zoom and Teams