The Cleveland Teaching Collaborative is proud to partner with our colleagues at Cleveland State University’s Center for eLearning, Center for Faculty Excellence, Center for Instructional Technology + Distance Learning, Michael Schwartz Library, & DigitalCSU to offer regular Assignment Design Café hours!
Bring questions, ideas, and assignments to brainstorm for your 2022-2023 classes. Share your latest teaching ideas and projects in a supportive environment.
This Month’s Tinker Talk Speaker: Molly Buckley-Marudas & Shelley Rose discuss applying the Concentrates of Place lesson in their classes and the Collaborative
Grab a café beverage, chat with facilitators & bring an assignment to reimagine!
Register for the Assignment Design Café at https://forms.office.com/r/NghQy4yX1s and we will send you the meeting link.
September 2022-May 2023: Every 2nd Friday of the month from 11 am to 12 pm. *note October 2022 café is an exception. It will be held Wednesday 10/26 from 11-12
What to Expect
- Drop in any time between 11 & 12. No appointment needed.
- Tinker Talks are in the first 5-20 minutes of the café and topics change each month
- Provide a description of the assignment & existing instructions/rubrics.
- Facilitators will help brainstorm adaptations of the assignment for remote, hybrid, or in-person learning
- Leave the café with a plan for your assignment
For more information: https://cleteaching.org/adcafe/
Sign up for a “Tinker Talk” and share a 5-10 minute introduction to tips, tools, and tech used for teaching and learning: Tinker Talk Sign Up