Join the Cleveland Teaching Collaborative for open group discussion via Zoom on Tuesday September 29, 2020 from 11:30-12:30.
Open group discussions are open to anyone interested in teaching and learning from Pre-Kindergarten to higher education. Zoom details are on our CTC Teams site (https://bit.ly/CTCTeam). If you don’t have access to the Team please fill out this RSVP form or email Shelley Rose at email@example.com for the Zoom invitation.
- Date: September 29, 2020
- Time: 11:30-12:30
- Topic: Working with What you Have and Making What You Have “Work:” Configuring Your Technology for Remote/Hybrid Learning
Each open discussion starts with 5-10 minutes of “writing into the meeting” on a shared document. Here’s a preview of the questions for 9/29:
- What equipment/technology do you use regularly for teaching?
- What do you like about your setup?
- What do you want to improve and/or what tech do you have but haven’t figured out how to use it or set it up?
- What are your main challenges in terms of using technology for remote/hybrid learning?
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the discussion!
Save the Date for our future discussions!
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 11:30-12:30 (Teams)
Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:30-12:30 (Zoom)
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 2:00-3:00 (Teams)