Join the Cleveland Teaching Collaborative for open group discussion via Teams on Wednesday October 14, 2020 from 11:30-12:30.
Open group discussions are open to anyone interested in teaching and learning from Pre-Kindergarten to higher education. Teams meeting details are on our CTC Teams site (https://bit.ly/CTCTeam). If you don’t have access to the Team please fill out this RSVP form or email Shelley Rose at email@example.com for access.
- Date: October 14, 2020
- Time: 11:30-12:30
- Topic: “Time for Teaching and Learning, Time for Students, Time for Ourselves.”
Each open discussion starts with 5-10 minutes of “writing into the meeting” on a shared document. Here’s a preview of the questions for 10/14:
- Compared to Spring 2020, what are you doing differently in terms of time management? Or perhaps you are planning to do things different after your experience this fall?
- What are your tips or frustrations about estimating time for teaching and learning?
- How do you help students manage time in a remote, hybrid, or face-to-face environment?
- How have you handled discussing the changing demands on teaching and learning time with your administrators? your students?
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the discussion!
Save the Date for our future discussions!
Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:30-12:30 (Zoom)
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 2:00-3:00 (Teams)