Join the Cleveland Teaching Collaborative & the Center for Faculty Excellence for open group discussion via Zoom on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 11-12.
Open group discussions are open to anyone interested in teaching and learning from Pre-Kindergarten to higher education. Register at this link or on CFE website.
- Date: May 5, 2021
- Time: 11-12
- Topic: “What Comes Next? A Discussion about Postpandemic Teaching & Learning”
- Zoom Link: https://csuohio.zoom.us/j/83910463211?from=addon
Each open discussion starts with 5-10 minutes of “writing into the meeting” on a shared document. Here’s a preview of the questions:
- What did we learn from pandemic teaching & learning?
- What positive changes have you made that will continue in your postpandemic teaching?
- What didn’t work or will you adapt for postpandemic teaching & learning?
- The CTC is creating an Awareness List of things instructors have learned during COVID-19 that administrators should consider at https://cleteaching.org/awareness-list/. What would you add to this list?
- What can institutions do to support you as a #postpandemicteacher?
- What is your vision for the transition to postpandemic teaching?
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the discussion!
Postpandemic Teaching Community
This discussion also serves as a kickoff for our Postpandemic Teaching Community focus groups. For more information and to sign up visit https://cleteaching.org/teachcommunity/.